Video

Then lets ride
Yeah all right, lets ride

Then lets ride
Yeah gonna ride
Lets right, all night

Then lets ride
Gonna ride
Lets ride, all night

He'd had would have tried!
(Oh!) He'd would have faced you!
All night long!
Then at last you've gone

He'd had would have tried!
(Oh!) He'd would have faced you!
All night long!
Then at last you've gone

He'd had would have tried!
(Oh!) He'd would have faced you!
All night long!
Then at last you've gone

He'd had would have tried!
(Oh!) He'd would have faced you!
All night long!
Then at last you've gone


16 marzo 2011

Poison





...the poison that I swallow daily
is nothing, if you're with me
I'm happy drinking my daily poison,
your love is the antidote.
I believe that love, is the antidote to all...
Why?
Because I love You and this is the true.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Only love can save us from the poisons of life....it´s true!!!

So...never stop to love.

Z. ha detto...

Ma l'amore è solo un altro tipo di veleno, a volte dolce e a volte amaro, come la vita. È giusto così.